Well, my sophomore year at BYU is officially over. Last semester has definitely been one of the most crazy and busy semesters in my college career but hey, it is over now! And my grades turned out to be really quite good even though I was pretty sure I was going to get straight B's. (Which are still good grades but not for my type A nursing student brain).
Anyways, the biggest adventure of this past month has been the National Student Nurses Association Convention that I was invented to go to in Charlotte, North Carolina. Despite an overnight flight that left me in a bad mood the first day that I was there, it was a very good trip overall.
 |
| This was in front of a really cool modern art museum. As the mottofor modern art should be: interpret it how you will |
 |
| For St. Patrick's Day some friends and I turned the house into "Molly's Irish Pub" and played "drinking games" which consisted of way to much soda. It was cool to see a real Irish pub... although it does not even compare to Molly's Pub. |
 |
| I think that I will do just that -- Be a nurse. |
 |
| So, you can't really tell from the picture... but I ran into the Miami Heat while they were in town to play the Charlotte Bobcats. This picture is funny because when I was aiming my camera I obviously did not take into account how tall NBA players are. |
 |
| I want to live here. |
 |
| This is a fantastic southern-hole-in-the-wall restaurant... My cloths still smelled like Mert's the next day! Really yummy though! |
 |
| There was a newspaper office building that had various headlines posted around the perimeter. If I wasn't going to become a nurse I would want to be a journalist. |
 |
This is when they were broadcasting about the Final Four... I thought it was really cool. I LOVE BASKETBALL!
Well enough about the NSNA convention. Now that I am done with winter semester I have moved to a house just south of campus that I love! It is so nice to live in a house instead of an apartment. I also went swimming today with a friend and it was fantastic. SUMMER IS HERE! Tomorrow is my first day back at the nursing home that I will be working at all summer as well as taking Spring and Summer classes. We'll see how this goes!
|
Love you, girl!!!
ReplyDelete