Friday, July 20, 2012

The Bucket List

So I have been wanting to make an official bucket list (meaning actually write it down) so I figured since I just started my blog, I'll do it now!  Now these may or may not be in any particular order...

1:  See the Boston Celtics play in Boston.

Well mainly I want to see my favorite player (Rajon Rondo) Play!

2:  Visit all of Europe


















Okay, just travel the world... including Boston (See #1), Washington DC (again), South America, India, etc. 
3:  Swim in the sea (Yes, I know it's crazy that I haven't done this yet!)

4:  Fly lanterns (Tangled anyone? :) )


5:  Write in wet cement

6:  Go on a Disney Cruise


7:  See my favorite plays on Broadway (Wicked, The Phantom of the Opera, etc.)

8:  Take a gymnastics class!

9:  See the Olympics in person, preferably the summer Olympics.

10:  Experience zero-gravity

11:  Ride a horse

12:  Learn how to surf



Well that is my list for now!  I am sure that I will add more as I think of more and more things that I want to do in my life!  Go ahead, make your own bucket list.  And do it! :)

1 comment: